Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sick Day Fun

There was no school on Friday, but unfortunately Mia and I were both sick. Dicie was quite sad that she couldn't have any friends over, and after an entire morning of her WHINING, so was I! Finally, I came up with something amusing enough to curb the complaints, for a few minutes anyway. Here is the result of our fun:

2 comments:

Holly said...

Bwaaa haa haa! That was GREAT! It's so nice to have Brett around to edit all that for you, eh? Your kids are going to love watching that when they are older- not to mention right now! Good idea.

Brett said...

I have to admit that there was little editing involved. The kids did such a good job that Angie just used one shot. Of course, getting Mia to say "Who is it?" Looked like a great bloopers reel, though.