Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sisters and Cousins

Last week my sisters, Holly and Melinda, came up to visit. Holly brought her two girls and we had a great time! Holly is a master organizer, so I recruited her to help me organize my kitchen and pantry. By the time we were done I'd found an empty drawer and several empty shelves! Where have they been all this time? Under my clutter I guess.


One of the days they were here we went to the zoo. It was the first time Holly's girls had been to a zoo! Soon after we arrived though, poor Melinda, who had been feeling icky all morning, puked in the parking lot! She was a real trooper and made it through the zoo, but she was pretty sick for the rest of the day and most of the next. I managed to forget the camera so I don't have pictures of the zoo, but I took plenty of others while they were visiting. Tabitha and Miriam, my nieces, were two unsuspecting little subjects!

Tabitha

Miss Miriam is only 9 months old, but she took her first steps at my house! I hope her Daddy will forgive me!

Here's all the cousins with their snuggle blankeys! Silly little blankey-lovers!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Too cute! I love the picture with all the blanket lovers!

Thanks again for your help today!

Holly said...

I'll have to get busy and do a blog about our trip too and put up the zoo pictures. The blankie one is great. I still think we need one of all us kids with ours and then the grandkids with theirs.