Friday, October 17, 2008

2 New Tricks

Jameson's newest trick is sitting up! He's been "practicing" for a few days, but today I'd say he mastered it. He still tips over once in a while when he gets too silly! It's just so cute to see him sitting there on his own; he still seems so little to me!
Jameson's other new trick is one that has been more slow to develop. He has hair! Look at the picture below. Yeah, now look closer . . . closer . . . do you see it? What, you're not impressed? Well give the poor guy some credit. He comes from a long line of bald babies!

5 comments:

The Harwood Family said...

Those are some really cute pictures of him!!!

Holly said...

hmmm....still not seeing the hair....J/K! yay for sitters! I bet he'll be happier with life for awhile now that he can see what is going on better.

Debbie said...

Cute pictures!!! Are you using photobucket to get your pictures bigger or are you using another method? I love being able to see the pictures in a bigger format.

jenny l p said...

He is so adorable! Seriously the cutest little munchkin I've seen in a while!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

He is SO cute! I LOVE the hair! He looks so cute sitting up!