Friday, October 3, 2008

6 Months Old!

Jameson is 6 months old today!
Jameson is such a sweet baby. With baby #4 I've definitely learned to cherish the moments because they are gone so quickly! I try and take every opportunity to love on him and cuddle with him. Just yesterday he fell asleep on my lap so I took him upstairs to bed. As I walked up with him I turned him in my arms into the cradle position and suddenly my heart was swelling and I could hardly contain my love for my sweet little boy! He rarely sleeps in my arms anymore, so I took the opportunity to stop and rock him for awhile.
That little grin just melts my heart. Although he can definitely have his cranky moments, when Jamo is happy he is such a joy! He is so talkative now and will babble, coo, and screech just to hear himself making noise. He loves to jump in his jumper, so much in fact that he jumps even when he's not in it!
Jameson has recently discovered solid food and now he can't get enough of it. He says "mmm" with every bite and it cracks me up! He is very curious and will grab at anything in his reach. Mommy's earrings are his favorite.
I can't belive my baby is getting so big!

7 comments:

Holly said...

He is SUCH a little man with that face! I love it! Cute hat too, you'll have to tell me where you found such a thing. I agree with the moments going by too fast. I have to stop and rock Miriam while she drinks her bottle every now and then.

Carrie Miller said...

Jameson is so cute, and your pictures of him are awesome! You look like a seasoned photographer. I am totally impressed!

Jill said...

Jameson is a doll! I am dying over that hat!!! He is looking so much older. How can he already be 6 months old?? You are an awesome photographer.

Emily McKinney said...

Your baby boy is so cute. All your kids are! I hope mine will be as well! I hope that I can cherish every moment like you do too!

Pruett said...

He is so stinkin' cute Angie! These kids are amazing blessings that we often take forgranted. Your feelings were sweet! Heather

Langston Family said...

What a HANDSOME man! All your kids are so cute!! By the way when Bentley gets enough hair I'm going to steal your ideas:o) I also love your pictures! What an excellent photographer!

Kristine said...

I can't believe you have 4 kids! They are darling! I am so glad all you cousins do blogs, so that this little old "auntie" can check them out and keep in touch with your amazing lives! Thanks!