A while back I asked Dicie what she wanted to do for her birthday and she said, "Go bowling!" This may not have been my first choice, but we've only been bowling a couple of times so I can see how thrilling it would sound to a 6-year-old. So, Monday night for family night, we went bowling and invited our friends, the Medinas, to come along! We all had a great time. I consider bowling to be the official "dork sport." You get to wear super-stylin' shoes and carry around a heavy retro-colored ball. To roll the ball down the alley to the pins you've got to execute a complex series of moves designed to make you look and feel completely uncoordinated, and, well dorky! And if you win, well, you know what that makes you . . .
Here's the birthday girl:
Here's the birthday girl:
Brett makes "dork" look cool:
Dallin confused "bowling" with "shot put:"











2 comments:
I LOVE bowling... How fun! The picture of Mia is priceless! Happy Birthday Dicie!
Wow! Mia's face is priceless! I'm trying not to laugh cause I'm in a computer lab, and I don't want anyone to think I'm a dork. Heaven forbid!
Post a Comment