Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cousins Are Fun!

Last week was our Spring Break, so the kids and I took a trip to Utah! We stopped in Brigham City and picked up my sister, Holly, and her 2 girls, and brought them with us to Orem. We all stayed a Grandma's house and it was really a house-full!
The kids had a great time. It was one of the first times that Mia and cousin Tabby, who are the same age, have actually played together. They, along with cousin Miriam, spent over an hour one evening playing here of all places:


Silly kids! We also visited Great Grandma and Grandpa and managed to get a picture of all the kids with them.

It was nice to visit everyone! I did some engagement pictures for my sister, Stacey, while I was there. Stay tuned for a sneak-peek!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Ha ha, I love the pic with all our girls in the tub. I'll have to bribe you with some goodies to send me those pictures you have with my kids.