We had such a nice time, a week ago, visiting in Twin Falls. Brett's brother, David, and his family were visiting clear from St. Louis! It was fun to spend the weekend hanging out with them. On Saturday we had planned to go to Craters of the Moon National Park, but we got rained out. By late afternoon though, the weather had cleared enough that we could sneak in a quick trip to Balanced Rock. It was a fun, short hike and it was nice and cool and overcast - the perfect recipe for pregnant lady photographers!
Soccer Photography
1 year ago







1 comment:
I love how you put Dicie and Dallin in color and everything else b & w in that one shot! Very cool. And, I also love that your tummy is poking out now too- so that I'm not the only one! Honestly I feel huge. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend (You're coming to Twin Falls, right?)!
Kim
Post a Comment