Monday, August 3, 2009

My Little Big Boy

Mr. Jameson is 16 months old today and he has barely managed to reach a major milestone just in time!

We were beginning to wonder if he would ever evolve beyond a quadruped, but this past week he has finally decided that walking isn't so bad after all! He is pretty thrilled with his new skill. His mother is pretty thrilled too, considering the nightmares she's had about hauling around TWO immobile babies!
Speaking of skills, Jameson's got them in spades...


This little guy is getting to be a lot of fun! He has started playing by himself quite contentedly. He loves anything with wheels and pushes his cars/firetrucks/trains/school buses around everywhere. He's even happy with the pink dolly stroller, but don't tell his Dad. He's also started saying a few words.

My personal favorite is "Mom-Mom."

4 comments:

Holly said...

Yay Jameo! I'm glad he finally decided to buck up and do it. ( : Makes life a little easier in some ways, eh?

jenny l p said...

He is definitely adorable!

Cathy said...

What a cutie!

Kim and Jim said...

Yaay for Jamo- AND for you, Angie! Congrats on getting him to walk before the baby came. We're still working on that with Madi... not too sure it's gonna happen- but to be honest, I'm just happy she's making progress towards the goal (like starting to stand up, yaay!). I had a Dr's appt today and had gained 9 lbs since last month- GASP!! Since my clothes (other than my shirts) fit about the same, I asked the Dr how big this baby is getting, and he said the baby is probably about 3.5 lbs right now. Where did the other 7 lbs go? Hopefully just water-weight like he suggested.

By the way, I love the storage bins in your playroom!