Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween Par-tay!

Saturday was the annual adult Halloween party with a big group of our various friends. It was held at Fuddrucker's again this year and was a lot of fun! We always look forward to seeing everyone's costumes. There were some good ones this year! Scooby Doo, Shaggy, and the gang were there, Cruella DeVille, Dorothy and the Scarecrow, and a lot of White-Trash! As for us, when you're 9 months pregnant at Halloween time, you have to play it up:


In case you missed it, I was a speed bump and Brett was Speed Racer. Ha ha, very funny... okay, can we have the baby now?!?!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

very creative! shall we issue an eviction notice for your little one?

Teresa said...

That reminds me how us girlies gave ourselves "SP____" nicknames in high school. I don't remember much, but one of us was "SPeeeed bump". I think someone suggested that I be "SPit wad" and that was the end of that for me! Good luck getting the baby to come. Mine never came without the DR telling them to come, so I have no suggestions on what will work (but a lot that don't!!).

Annie said...

What an incredibly clever idea. I love it! You two are just awesome. Was there a prize for the most creative couple? I vote you two.

Here's hoping that baby comes this week. What a wonderful blessing