Soccer Photography
2 years ago

In our home we’re surrounded by tender little growing things. We water and fertilize, weed when needful, and try our best to turn the heads of our sprouting plants towards the sun. Most days we realize that gardening is hard and that our thumbs are more black than green.
Thankfully, when we rely on the Master Gardener, He watches over our field and shows us how to grow. We know the day of our harvest will come much too quickly, but we hope to find joy in the fruits of our labors. Until then we learn and do what we can to cultivate our little Munchkin Garden! Here we record our progress and all the fun and craziness along the way.






4 comments:
Yay for sweet babies. Man, I'd totally lose it if I was there and able to hold the little bundle. Stop hormones, stop! Now I just hope she makes it through the winter without getting sick.
Soooooooo Cute!
I wish we were closer to you guys so we could do a double photo shoot with Avery and Tysen- wouldn't that be the cutest! Can we plan on doing that when we see you guys again, sometime? Maybe around Thanksgiving?
She is so adorable! How fun to be a photographer so you can have a photoshoot at your leisure!!! She's so cute! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment