Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let it Leaf, Let it Leaf, Let it Leaf!

Well, we didn't get any snow at Grandma's for Thanksgiving. Doesn't that "over the river and through the woods" song say something about white and drifted snow?! Oh well. We made do with what we had I guess...

We all went over to Grandpa's "workshop," as Dallin put it, to rake leaves. It's always great when kids can have fun while getting a job done too. It's also great when you only bring one pair of shoes with you so you end up raking leaves in heels.
Dicie was our most avid raker. She decided to rake up her own pile and wouldn't let anyone take leaves from it until she had made it the "biggest pile ever."

Mia can really be a good worker when she decides to be. She picked up armful after armful of leaves to throw away and really seemed to have fun doing it!

Dallin, on the other hand, did NOT want to help and was very vocal about it. But it was just a matter of finding his niche. He had a great time in the dumpster stomping down leaves!

Raking Leaves = FUN!

Jumping In Leaves = Not So Fun

2 comments:

Full House said...

You little stinker. I told you that you get the family discount. Now I'm going to have to figure something out. I really hope you like it.

Loves!

CB

Full House said...

P.S. - I'm enjoying all of your photos. I really like the scene in the playroom. I'm glad you have a Dyson too. Seriously kids these days.