It's been almost three rather rough months since the birth of baby number five. After a lot of introspection, I have decided to cast off my burdens. There has been too much stress and not enough joy in my little world, so I'm off to seek a little sunshine and find joy in my journey. I tend to experience trials as if I were looking through a magnifying glass. Every mole hill becomes a mountain. But I listened to a favorite song yesterday that said:
"Sometimes, that mountain you've been climbing
Is just a grain of sand.
What you've been out there searching for forever,
Is in your hand."
This week I'm going to take a look at what I've got and hopefully find and appreciate the beauty there.
I'll be back to report on my progress. You'll hold me to it, won't you?







1 comment:
Of course I'll hold you to it. But don't be too hard on yourself.
Here's a great website that I've found helpful in reminding me to find happiness: http://www.happiness-project.com/
Post a Comment