Saturday, November 6, 2010

Reunited and It Feels So Good!

Sorry for the cheesy title...

At the beginning of November we had a mini-reunion with the Dodds family at Aspen Grove!  It was a lot of fun.  We enjoyed hiking, playing games, eating, and laughing at all the smart-phone addicts among us!  The kids had a blast sleeping in their "own" room in bunk beds, while Brett and I did NOT sleep thanks to Miss Avery bunking with us.  Dicie chipped a tooth during a bunk-bed-jumping incident, but luckily no children were harmed while sledding down the stairs on sleeping mats.

At the beginning of our hike we played around at the old ampitheater there at Aspen Grove.  I love old places like that! 

  


2 comments:

Daphney said...

I love the stairs picture. It looks awesome!

Kim and Jim said...

What a fun weekend it was! It only went by too fast.I'm seriously surprised no limbs were broken during the stairs sliding event. And, just for the record, the food was delicious!