Sunday, December 12, 2010

Geekin' it Up

Confession: I spend an hour or so, every few days, channeling my inner child. 

I've found a weird new hobby that is slightly addictive and very satisfying.

Brett probably won't admit it, but he's caught the itch too and I keep finding his creations at random.

At least it's a cheap hobby,

Requiring little in the way of supplies or tools.

The kids have been making fun of us though.

But it's kinda nice that we've found something we both enjoy doing.

Really, every couple should have common interests. 

It strengthens those marital bonds.

Try it!  Maybe you'll like it too!

4 comments:

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Cleverness! I love finding new little "old" crafts like that!

Susan said...

Thanks for updating us! It was a lot of fun to read about your lives for the last couple months! Can't wait 'til we get to see you next!

-Sue

Sarah said...

Those are very pretty and ornate!

Holly said...

That looks like fun. Tabitha was just asking to make those but I can't remember how to make the really pretty ones. Any tips or websites?