Today feels more like Thanksgiving to me! I have so many blessings and so much love surrounding me. I'm so thankful for that wonderful husband of mine and our five crazy kids. I love them to death. My heart also feels full of thanks for the wonderful friends and examples I have. One family in particular inspires me every day to be better than I am, to live with a thankful heart, and to celebrate love. Their two little lovelies are my new besties:
May your heart be filled with this kind of pure love and gratitude today!








3 comments:
What a perfect picture!
Adorable!!! Is this the family you were telling me about?
I had so much fun with you guys over the weekend! I only wish we could do it more often.
Kim
PS- Are you still blogging? I'm stalking you, and I haven't seen a post in a while... j/k :)
Post a Comment