First Day of School - August 30, 2011
Dicie is in 4th Grade
Dallin is in 2nd Grade
Mia is in Kindergarten!
They all made it on the bus...
...and off again at the school!
All 3 kids were really excited for school to start. My little Kindergarten girl was so cute and sweet. She walked in her classroom, hung up her backpack, and sat down with an expression on her face that said, "I'm ready for some fun!" I think she will really be an enthusiastic learner. I'm sure all of the kids will have a great year!
I for one am excited for the routine and schedule of the school year. It does get a little intense at times, but I think we all thrive better when our days are more structured and we are more productive. We have set the bar a little higher for our kids this year, with stricter expectations for their before and after school time, in an attempt to teach them better time management and study skills. I am hopeful that this will be successful, and hopeful that I will be able to do my part to keep it going! Moms are the driving force behind the family machine, for better or worse, and I definitely feel the weight of that responsibility at times.
Here's to a great 2011-2012 school year! I'm looking forward to all that it will bring!















1 comment:
Angie they are SO cute!!! I love their outfits and their smiles. Hope they have a great year!
Post a Comment