Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Special Day


Dallin Was Baptized!

It was a beautiful sunny Spring day - perfect for such a special occasion!
 Dallin was so genuinely excited! He was cute and just plain giddy.
When he walked down into the font with Brett he was grinning from ear to ear!

The gang! We were thankful that both sets of grandparents and Aunt Katrina could make it! 

Dallin and Us Proud Parents

Dallin's a lucky kid to have such good men setting an example for him. 

 Dallin with Grandma & Grandpa Dodds and Grandma & Grandpa Furr

3 comments:

Melinda Lu said...

Way to go Mr. D! I'm sad I couldn't come! And Angie your hair looks amazing in that picture! :)

FurrFun said...

We are so sad we missed it, but tell Dallin congrats from us! How fun to see your darling kids growing up!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

This kills me! I still remember when we moved in across the street and he was a wee little two year old. What a grownup he is becoming!