Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Yellow!


Brett has been patiently waiting to buy a dirt bike! My first reaction when I saw it was, "It's yellow?!" I think color was the last priority during his daily perusal of Craig's List. We took it with us to Utah and he broke it in dirt-biking with my brothers (who will all chuckle at my clever pun there). The bike is "dual sport" so Brett will be riding it to work when the weather permits.

And for the record, honey - I am glad you bought the bike! Enjoy it! And I'll enjoy admiring you in your gear... ; )

4 comments:

Susan said...

Awesome! Brett looks really cool on his new bike!

Heather said...

You should give us a call when you come down to Utah again. I haven't met any of your kids since Avery. And I really need some decorating advice for my new house.

Heather said...

Actually, I haven't met any of your kids since MIA. ;)

Kim and Jim said...

Ooh, I can't let Jim read this... he has been begging me to let him get a motorcycle for years. Except he has his eye on a pimped-out Beamer. I told him he needs to get a pretty good pay raise first.