Wednesday, September 19, 2012

From Then to Now - Our 5 Year Blogiversary!

Today marks 5 years since I started blogging WAY back in 2007!
How crazy is that?! I think this calls for a little flashback:

THEN

We only had 3 kids! (#4 was in utero) Wow, and look how cute and LITTLE they were! {Mega Sniff!}
(photo by Angela Giles)

NOW

Dodds Family 2012
I'd say our family has grown exponentially!
(photo by Kimber Furr)

This blog has really been an enjoyable way to record our family history. It is so perfect to be able to combine journaling with pictures while sharing it as we go with family and friends. I'm so grateful for technology and for all its positive and uplifting uses! Someday I'm going to get this old blog printed and into books, but for now we'll just keep plugging away. 

Here's to 5 more years of awesomeness!
I wonder what we'll look like then...


Just kidding, just kidding.
I think...
(Man, but don't ya just love that family!?)

So Happy Blogiversary to Us!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love the side by side of how things have changed over the past 5 years. Good job Mama on keeping up on your blog. I've just finished publishing my blog for our home collection with Blurb.com. The books turned out awesome!

P.S. I secretly wish I was in the Duggars family.