Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Dicie!

So I'm a couple days overdue, but oh well! Dicie's birthday was on Monday, October 1st! She is 6 years old now! I can hardly believe it. She is growing up so fast!

Dicie had a fun birthday party with her friends. When I asked her a while back what she wanted to do for her birthday, she said she wanted to have a princess singing party. I never really figured out exactly what that meant, but we did our best! The girls danced around to some Disney princess songs. We did a pinata with tons of candy, opened presents, and had a very pink cake. It was fun! Dicie got some really nice gifts from her friends. I think we'll make thank-you cards this weekend during general conference. Overall we had a really fun time and Dicie got to be the princess for a day!

No comments: