Sunday afternoon was beautiful! It was just warm enough so we went to Kathryn Albertson park. We walked around and took some pictures of the kids with the fall leaves. The park was packed with people who all had the same idea. It was a fun Sunday outing for the family. We snapped a lot of pictures and some of them even turned out alright! I am officially annoyed with our camera though. Don't get me wrong, we have a great camera when it comes to quality, but it takes about 5 minutes for it to snap a picture and I can never get that perfect picture of the kids because they move before the camera actually snaps the shot. ARGH! Luckily we managed to get a few nice pictures thanks to the sheer number of shots I took. Out of 65 pictures, this first one was the ONLY shot of all 3 kids holding still, looking at the camera, and actually SMILING!
Soccer Photography
2 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment