Thursday, October 11, 2007

She Told Me So . . .


This morning I had a Dr.'s appointment. I took Dicie along so there would be one less kid for my sitter to watch. My Dr. does ultrasounds at every appointment, which is nice, and we got a pretty good peek at this baby. It's a BOY!! The first thing out of Dicie's mouth was, "I tooold you soooo!" She has insisted it is a boy all along because, "we have 3 girls and only 2 boys in our family, so it is a boy." Apparently she has inherited a tiny bit of her parent's perfectionist tendencies. And it's true - I've been hoping for a boy just for the symmetry (and Dallin could use a buddy).

So there's the big news for the day. The ultrasound picture is not too clear, but I circled the baby. It is a head-on picture of his face. I am only 14 weeks along, so Dr. Zakarian could still turn out to be wrong about the gender, but she was 90% sure. We'll confirm in a month or two with subsequent ultrasounds, but for now we're having a boy!

No comments: