Yesterday was a special day for Mia. She became a "big girl!" We bought a new booster seat for her and she got to eat dinner at the table with the rest of the family. We also bought another twin bed and she got to sleep in it last night. Needless to say, Mia was completely thrilled with it all. Mommy, on the other hand, would much rather keep her "baby" for a while longer. But with an actual baby coming soon, it was time to get big sister used to the idea of being out of the crib. Time really flies, but what a cute "big girl" our little Mia has become!










1 comment:
Gela-
She looks soooo big! I can't believe how much older she looks now. Oh, and I think I was just trying to get into this blog the wrong way, but now I know how to do it. I'm working on mine now- "A Good Place To Be"
That Primary dance is such a cute idea too!
Post a Comment