Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Birthday Boy and the New Toy

Friday was Dallin's 4th birthday! I can't believe he can possibly be 4. We had a fun party for him. We had our friends, the Medina's, 3 kids over for a sleepover so their parents could have a night away! Our kids thought it was the best thing ever and had a blast. It worked out great for a birthday party and Dallin had a great time. He got a new bike helmet, a soccer goal set, and a toy car, but the highlight for him was the little Nerf dart gun, which he calls a "shooter." I woke up this morning to the sounds of him shooting darts at the window in the play room. Oh well, he loves it! Overall it was a pretty good birthday.




This week we also bought ourselves a new "toy." It is a Nikon D40 SLR camera with all the bells and whistles. It will be so nice to use when we have the baby. Brett has had a lot of fun playing with it, while I am still a little intimidated by it. I fully intend to use it and love it, but I think the learning curve is just a little sharper for me! Here are few more cute pictures that we've taken with the new toy:

1 comment:

Holly said...

Mia looks so cute sitting there at the piano. Somehow I think she looks a little like Tabitha! Those dresses are cute on your girls. Your kids are always dressed so nicely. Good luck figuring out the camera- I'm hopeless with that sort of thing.