Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Princess Hair

I recently stumbled upon a wonderful blog featuring cute hairstyles for girls. In the past I've definitely struggled with coming up with ideas for my girl's hair. Dicie wore the same 2 hairstyles to Kindergarten all year. Now, thanks to this site, I've got a great resource for good ideas and how to do them! I have enjoyed doing some fun new things with the girl's hair and they have loved getting pretty! The blog is http://hair4myprincess.blogspot.com/. There are also links to other similiar blogs that have great ideas as well.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Love it! Although it is a mystery to me how to get Sabrina to sit still long enough to do much with her hair!

Emily McKinney said...

Can you be any more of a perfect mother? All your kids are adorable, you can fruit, and have time to stick princess ribbon in your girls hair! You're awesome!

Becky said...

Gorgeous! I wish Ashlee would let me do that to her hair. Do your girls scream while you comb their hair? Just curious.