My first movie recommendation is "Penelope." (And yes, I realize that the movie poster above is in French, but I just loved the design of it!) Brett and I both really enjoyed this film. I do not intend to write a lengthy synopsis of every movie because that would just take all the fun out of letting you see it for yourself! So instead I'll just say that "Penelope" is a story of self-discovery and self-acceptance. Don't miss it!
Rating: PG
Kids: I didn't allow my kids to watch this one. There is some gambling and drinking. Overall I think a lot of the dialogue would have been over their heads. So watch it yourself first and then decide whether or not to show it to your kids.








2 comments:
Hmmm...I have seen a trailer for that one. I may just add that to my netflix queue (sp?).
I liked this one, too! They didn't follow the stereotypes.
Post a Comment