Thursday, October 30, 2008

Preschool Halloween Fun!

Dallin had a fun little "Mommy & Me Halloween Party" at preschool today. He looked so cute in his costume! We had fun playing games together. He's such a goofball whenever I try to snap pictures of him!



The kids lined up and sang some cute songs for the moms. Dallin knew all the words and did a great job. When I asked him to stand by the wall and do a "cool dude" pose, this is what he came up with, isn't it perfect? :


Be on the lookout for a lot more Halloween pictures to come!

4 comments:

Emily McKinney said...

I think Dallin gets his cool dude poses from Brett. It's obvious!

Holly said...

He's looks totally cool! I'm so jealous you can take good pictures and that you know how to photo shop them! Sigh. Someday maybe I'll figure all that out.

Karissa and Scott said...

Dude. Dallin is such a dude. With a cool dude pose. He looks great! I'm excited to see pictures of the girls too :-)

Becky said...

Woo Hoo! Dallin is a cool dude! I'm surprised Brett didn't know the lyrics to a Neil Diamond. If you would have chosen the Beach Boys though, he would have been totally set. I guess that's what we grew up on.