Tuesday afternoons are a little crazy for us. Dicie has a dance class Tuesday afternoons, so we start out by picking her up from school. The parent-pickup thing is a bit of a chore waiting around for all the buses to leave and waiting in line to pickup your kid. But we still get her home 15 minutes earlier than the bus would! Once Dicie gets changed into her dance clothes, we're off again to her dance class. It takes about 20 minutes, depending on traffic, to get her to her class because it is downtown. This week, that 20 minutes was all it took for Dallin and Mia to hit the sack! Usually during dance I take the other kids to the Boise library because it's right by the dance studio and it's the only available free parking around. Luckily, yesterday there was actually an open parking spot at the studio, so we parked there and I let the kids snooze. Jamo and I kept ourselves pretty well entertained:
Dicie keeps complaining that she doesn't want to go to dance anymore. I'm making her finish up the semester because we've already paid for it, but we won't continue next year if she still doesn't want to. In a way I'll be relieved, but at the same time, I almost think I'll miss these Tuesday afternoon adventures.







No comments:
Post a Comment