Thursday, March 19, 2009

Germ-Infested

This past week or so has been really exciting around here. Our home has become completely germ-infested. It started, as I said before, with Dallin puking on his birthday. Then Brett had a nasty fever the next day. Next came more puking, featuring Mia this time. Then it hit Dallin once more, then Jameson. (Nothing better than a sick baby, I tell ya!) And yesterday, for the grand finale, Mom got hit with the stomach virus. Thankfully Super-Dad swooped in and saved the day there. Oh, and Dallin decided to have a nasty ear-infection that day as well.

The germs around here are running rampant.

They're so bad that they escaped through the front door and snuck into the neighbor's house across the street. Their little girl ended up dehydrated in the hospital. (Sorry Michelle!) You guys can send us your bills...

Today everyone seems to be feeling okay. Mom is moving slower than usual, but moving nonetheless. We've scheduled a cleaning with the HAZMAT team shortly.

Unfortunately, the germs haven't made their way through everyone yet, so we don't feel completely safe.

Dicie is a ticking time-bomb

4 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Send over the HAZMAT team when they are done. I am sooooo tired of germs.

Heather said...

Good luck! Having a bunch of sick kids is the worst, especially when Mom gets sick.

Holly said...

I think barf on my carpet and furniture is my absolute least favorite thing EVER! Sorry you have such a pukey family. ( :

Kim and Jim said...

I agree, throw-up is the worst thing to clean up as a Mom. I would rather clean up diaper blow-outs any day! Sorry to hear that your house is under attack from the Killer Germs! I just got over ANOTHER cold... this is my 3rd one since December. It's definitely no fun to be sick when you are pregnant- it's like 10 times worse. Fortunately it wasn't the stomach flu and I seem to be the only one who caught it (except for Madi getting a small cold, which she always does if someone else in the house gets something).