Sunday, March 15, 2009

Poor Kid!

I've been saying that a lot the past 2 days.

Yesterday was Dallin's birthday! Unfortunately, he spent Friday night throwing up, so he was a pretty pathetic little boy come birthday-morning.

Poor kid.

No kid should ever have to be sick on their birthday! We had to cancel the party we had planned with his friends and put the cake on hold. He hardly ate a thing all day.

But, we tried to make up for it by giving him his big gift early in the day:


He was pretty excited to have Mario Kart for the Wii. He spent most of the day playing it. Can you see how pale he is in these pictures?
Poor kid.
I guess the bright side is he gets to extend his birthday for a few more days so we can have his party! He'll love that.

3 comments:

Holly said...

That is pretty crummy- I hope he has fun when he finally gets to do his B-day stuff. And I bet the game was nice to have while he felt yucky!

Sarah said...

Bummer! Beret was so sick on his 4th birthday that he had a bowl to barf in while we sang happy birthday to him! He ended up in the hospital the next day, for four days, for dehydration! Ugh! Get better soon, Dallin!

Heather said...

That is NO FUN! I hope he is doing better. I noticed the nice slick hair-do for pictures. I don't know if I would have remembered to try to make them look nice for the photo! Happy B-day Dallin!