Either the Easter Bunny has forgotten how to count, or else . . . . . . he ran into the stork on the way to our house!!
Soccer Photography
1 year ago
Either the Easter Bunny has forgotten how to count, or else . . . . . . he ran into the stork on the way to our house!!
Posted by
Angie
at
11:02 PM

In our home we’re surrounded by tender little growing things. We water and fertilize, weed when needful, and try our best to turn the heads of our sprouting plants towards the sun. Most days we realize that gardening is hard and that our thumbs are more black than green.
Thankfully, when we rely on the Master Gardener, He watches over our field and shows us how to grow. We know the day of our harvest will come much too quickly, but we hope to find joy in the fruits of our labors. Until then we learn and do what we can to cultivate our little Munchkin Garden! Here we record our progress and all the fun and craziness along the way.






10 comments:
So....when we all thought you guys were prego a few months ago when you told us about your house we weren't that far off, were we!?! Whats in the water over there? :cP Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are soooo very excited for your whole family.
AAAAHHH!!! That is great. I'm so excited for you guys. Cant' wait to have you a little closer.
Congratulations! I was actually wondering the other day with Jamo's birthday post if you were calling him your baby because you guys were done. Glad you're starting to feel better! Any luck selling your house?
I somehow KNEW you were pregnant, but since you don't LOOK pregnant I would never ask! Yeah! Five is fabulous...! No, really...! Don't judge by the crazed look of exhaustion on my face! :-P Congratulations...
I have to add too that I had my inklings about your "state of health!" You had made a few interesting comments while you were out here that really had me thinking! Congrats! Brian and I are so excited for you and yea for having cousins so close in age!
So you and Heather and Meredith are all due around the same time, right? Now all we need is Teresa.....come on, we know Kailey wants a baby brother.... :-)
Now this is an exciting post!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!! I am so excited for you guys! What a fun way to announce it.
Congratulations!!! How exciting! Our babies will be very close :) I am right behind you!
Oh....Hipster Baby is Amy Morley :)
Post a Comment