Tuesday, April 7, 2009

More Partying and Fun in Twin Falls

We took a trip to Twin Falls for the weekend and continued the birthday fun there. It's a rare treat to share celebrations with extended family, so we had a lot of fun! It was a super-simple party, just gifts and dessert, but it was fun to make it official.

I tried something new for Jameson's birthday cake. I made cake pops, following blogger Bakerella's instructions. They were definitely more labor intensive than a regular old sheet cake, but they were so incredibly cute! They were pretty fun to make, and super yummy! This might just be the beginning of a new birthday tradition for our family.
Do I win the Martha award or what?!

It was also conference weekend, so we spent most of our visit watching (and relishing) General Conference, but it was also beautiful and sunny outside. The kids had a good time enjoying the (finally!) Spring weather.

Jameson was a huge fan of the trampoline! He laughed his head off jumping with Dicie! The other kids all had a great time too.


Don't you just want to poke that tummy?!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow, your tramp shots are awesome! They turned out so clear! You are amazing. I love the cake pops, btw!