Once upon a time there was a tiny little girl named Avery. She lived in a cozy, quiet room with her Mom and didn't have a care in the world.
And then the circus came to town:
The circus was so much fun! It was rowdy and noisy and little Avery got to see lots of new faces.

All of the circus performers just loved little Avery.



And little Avery opened up her eyes and watched the circus like it was the best thing ever! She decided that she wanted to join the circus too.

So she did.
And the youngest little clown wasn't so sure what to think of that.

Actually, this little clown just discovered that vinyl furniture makes a great place to practice your zerberts.
The End.
9 comments:
ANGIE!!! You are too cute! It is so fun to read your blog! Congratulations!
I love the last picture of Jameson, that was so funny! So glad you have another little circus performer in the ranks!
Congratulations!! I am so glad everything went so well! Avery is adorable!!! Love the circus, they looked so excited about the new addition!!
When does your circus come to my town? I miss watching them perform! :) I'm so glad they all got to come visit you in the hospital! Congratulations again and I hope you have a great weekend...it's a big one!
Cute, Cute, Cute and one big huge congratulations. She's just precious, actually the whole circus is.
Glad you got her here- and before you had to go to your appointment! I can't believe what a short labor you had. Woo Hoo! I hope everything settles down quickly and that Jameo decides the baby is a good thing.
congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys! Another wonderful addition!
What an awesome circus!
Haha! Thanks for putting up the pictures! It felt like I got to watch the little circus through my own little window! The performers were great, and the producers! WOW! They must be some pretty amazing people! ;)
Post a Comment