Tuesday, October 27, 2009

She's (FINALLY) Here!

Avery Meredythe

Arrived October 27th - 8:39am
7 lbs. 13 oz. - 20 1/2 inches

Labor and delivery went perfectly and we're thoroughly enjoying this sweet little one! She is beautiful, soft, and smells divine. There's nothing that can compare to holding a fresh new life in your arms - it's like touching heaven.

6 comments:

Becky said...

I'd have to agree with you there. What a precious little piece of heaven. Congratulations!

Eric & Whitney Culbertson said...

Look at that hair! Congrats you guys. She's beautiful.

Julie Carroll said...

She is beautiful! Congrats to you and your sweet growing family :)

Heather said...

Congratulations! She is a cutie. I love all her hair! I am glad everything went well. I can't believe she was still so small for being so late. (My boy was 7 pounds when he was 18 days early)

Teresa said...

Yeah for late babies (not because we like them being late, but because we like ours that have both been late!)!! Congrats! Enjoy her cute little bundle of wonderfulness!!

Kara and Kevin said...

Congrats Angie! She is beautiful. Wish you the best!