Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Love My Dyson

Every Mom needs an arsenal of high quality tools to maintain order in her household.

Especially on days like this...

...when the childproof lock on the bean bag zipper fails to live up to its name.

Did you know that those little styrofoam beans are scientifically proven to hold more static for their size than any other object on earth?

It's true.

There's still a few of them stuck 10 feet up on the wall in my family room.

"Hey kids! The devil called and he says you're doing great!"

4 comments:

Holly said...

Oh NOOO! I've been through something slightly similar where I let Tabitha play with packing peanuts and she shredded them and then they were stuck to EVERYTHING! I would try to dump them in the garbage and the static would make them hop back out! What a nightmare. Good luck cleaning THAT up!

Sarah said...

NIGHTMARE! So glad you can laugh at it!

Kim and Jim said...

I hope you made Brett clean it up :) That's what I do when the girls make horrendous messes, I just turn my back on it and let him deal with it when he gets here.

Heather said...

I'll bet you wanted to scream and cry at the same time! Just think though how much fun it was for the kids. Someday it will be really, really funny. And thank goodness for the best vacuum in the whole wide world--I can't live without mine.