Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Eastery Fun

The real highlight of our Easter was celebrating the life and resurrection of our Savior, and enjoying an uplifting weekend of instruction from General Conference.  But the secular celebrations are always a lot of fun too!  It's always a great way to bring in the Spring season.

We colored Easter eggs, hunted eggs, and ate lots of candy.
Above: The kids at our friends the Meacham's annual egg hunt. This was the 6th year!

My Super Mommy friend, Angela, hosted an awesome Easter party!  There was an egg hunt, face painting, and yummy food.  She's so creative! 

And did I mention it was COLD!?  I am dying for some real Spring weather to arrive.  Last week was Spring Break and it rained, snowed, blowed, and froze!  We had to pull out the coats, hats, and gloves again to enjoy our Easter activities.


Jameson had a lot of fun this year gathering eggs.  He was pretty thrilled with finding candy inside them!  He also enjoyed sharing his treats with baby sister...

2 comments:

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Love the pics! I'm so sorry that it's been so chilly! I wish we could go back to chilly! Last night our bedroom thermometer said 77 all night long!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

P.S. That last picture of Avery looks like Cameron to me...craziness! They must have some Dodds in them!