Monday, April 26, 2010

Our 1st Decade

Today is our 10 year anniversary.

Wow.

We can't be that old for one thing!

I'm so lucky to be married to the most amazing man I've ever known. 

Last night, at about 10:00, there was a knock on my front door.  It was my Mom - the last person I expected to be knocking on my door at any time of the day!  She had driven 6 hours to come and take care of all 5 of my children.  Brett was standing by with a big grin on his face and mischeif in his eyes.  He'd been up to something and managed to pull off a total surprise for our anniversary!  I'll give you a hint:


and another hint:


We've had a great time so far!  It has been so wonderful to reconnect and spend time together, just us.

It's been a nice reminder of where it all started. 

Just the two of us, in love.

I love ya honey.  xoxo 

6 comments:

Melinda Lu said...

Phantom is amazing!!! I really hope you enjoy it!!!

Kim and Jim said...

Wow, that is so cool!! Way to go, Brett!!!

Holly said...

I hope you have a great time. Tell Brett he's a totally awesome husband to do that for you! That's very sweet and thoughtful.

Sarah said...

"Way to go, Brett" is right! So glad you are having fun! I actually wanted to go there to see Cirque du Soleil's "O" for our 10th! But we bought this house, instead. (That was 6 years ago!) Maybe for our 20th...

Esau and Daphney said...

Happy Anniversary! Say hello to Vegas for me! Oh, and you're not supposed to blog while your on vacation! ;)

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it's been 10 years!