Every so often, when my sisters and I all happen to be together, we fluff our hair a little and have our picture taken. Yes I also have brothers, 5 of them, but they aren't nearly as pretty! (hee hee) This time we had good reason to be taking a picture, knowing that Holly will likely be moving soon. Her husband was laid off a while back and they are hoping to have a job soon, though it will likely be a move for them. We had all gone up to Holly's to help her do some painting in preparation for putting their house on the market. Here's our fabulous picture:
Soccer Photography
1 year ago








1 comment:
Glad you posted that, I'd been wondering about those pictures. Too bad I look like a freaky alien with my pupils so small. Are there any other good ones from that shoot?
Post a Comment