My little Mia is growing up so fast!
Nearly 5(!) years later, her pink "Snuggle" is a little worse for wear being threadbare, sporting a few holes, and missing most of its binding. It is a toy to play with, a tent for imagining, a succor for sadness, and a true friend. Mia loves to sit around holding her blankey and sucking her thumb while caressing what's left of the silky binding. It has been well-worn and well-loved by this sweet little girl. Today Mia and Snuggle parted ways, as is tradition around here, now that she's starting preschool.
Today we bid farewell to the last remnants of her infanthood (Gaaahhhhh!), and hopefully her thumb-sucking days as well, and welcomed in the next phase of her life! Mia was thrilled to start preschool today! It was awfully quiet around here with just Jamo watching a movie and Avery napping!
Mia's First Day of Preschool
Making a Friend
Mia is such a delightful imaginitive little girl. I'm sure she's going to have a great experience in Preschool!
P.S. This is my 300th post as well as the 3 year anniversary of this blog! I deserve some chocolate or something, don't I?
P.S. This is my 300th post as well as the 3 year anniversary of this blog! I deserve some chocolate or something, don't I?











2 comments:
I still love her new haircut! She looks completely adorable. I can just see her in Preschool- she is going to LOVE it! Isn't it strange to be at home with just the babies? But nice, too! Here's to a big, hearty portion of chocolate just for you!
Aww that's so sweet! She looks so grown up. Crazy how these kids grow up so fast. I guess I don't even know what I'm in for. I remember having a blanket like hers...I would rub it in my hands every night before I fell asleep. I don't remember when we got rid of it though.
As for chocolate, I have some chocolate vanilla swirl cheesecake in my fridge that I just made tonight...you're more than welcome to come over and enjoy some!! ;-)
Post a Comment