While the kids and I were in Utah for the week, Brett had to be in Houston on a business trip. Luckily, he was able to fly to Utah by the weekend and made it in time to take part in "The Brother's Slot Canyon Trip - Part II." (Part I got rained out last year so he was particularly looking forward to this trip. Oh, and sisters/wives/able-children/parents are welcome too, but the name just sticks.) Jim, being the mountain man that he is, was in charge of course, and was joined by Brett, Jacob, and Debbie.
(Why exactly am I writing about this when I wasn't even there? I'll have to give Brett permission to edit this post....) I know they had a great time. Brett has a real passion for the outdoors and for hiking, so I'm glad he was able to go.
Brett, Jacob, and Debbie
My Man









No comments:
Post a Comment