Thursday, November 3, 2011

Living Vicariously

I'm convinced that there is no biological possibility that I will ever get one myself, but I have a friend who has been kind enough to let me drool a little over her darling little curly-locked redhead. When she told me her little miss was dressing up as Strawberry Shortcake for Halloween I had to take some pictures.


This is what I love about doing photography! It's like a musician playing a beautiful piece of music just because it brings joy to their soul. It doesn't matter if they are a prodigy or an amateur if it is their bliss. I'm so grateful for photography in my life. I have been through many ups and downs with it and learned a lot and I'm glad to be in a place where I feel more enjoyment in it. My camera is driving me a little crazy lately because of some of its limitations (I've kind of grown out of it), but I'm grateful to have it as my "instrument." I'm really looking forward to the arrival of my own little muse.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh, I'd just love a curly redhead! Sigh. Love that hat she has and yay for having a sister who likes photography! ( :
I'll have to check out that music channel thing too. Good idea!