How lucky for us that we were able to visit soon after my new nephew Josh arrived! He was just three weeks old and so small and sweet. Holding him made me so excited for my own little man to get here! It also made me realize that having a ginormous belly and holding a newborn do not go well together.
Josh's baby blessing was held the Sunday we were there and it was so nice to be there. He sure was a handsome guy in his little white tux!
~ 4 Generations ~
Josh is the first son of the first son in my family, so it was fun to take this special picture
Baby Joshua and (left to right) his Great-Grandpa Furr, his Dad, and his Grandpa Furr











1 comment:
Awww cute picture with the hands! I had to laugh at myself because I thought you were talking about one of Brett's siblings babies. It finally occurred to me who you were talking about! Duh. I feel to far removed from the whole thing that it didn't even click.
Post a Comment