It wouldn't be summer without Mom making an attempt to organize the labor force with chore charts and responsibilities! Success is debatable, but we usually get a week or two of free maid service before things relax into a more, shall we say, comfortable state of cleanliness.
One morning I had handed out various toilet-cleaning/dish-doing assignments and the older kids were each scrubbing away at something. I came downstairs to find that Avery had decided to help too. She was out on the patio doing her favorite job:


Don't judge, you know your sliding glass door looks just like this
Ahhh, I love the innocent enthusiasm of a toddler! So excited and willing to work and be Mommy's helper! It won't be long until she figures out that I'm really her evil stepmother forcing her into slavery. Then the whining, complaining, and moping will begin. I can't wait.







1 comment:
I love this picture!!! Aaron and Wyatt do the same thing and yes, my windows look just like that...
Post a Comment