Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Jameson's First Day of Preschool


Jameson was so excited to start preschool! He loves his new backpack and it's so fun for him to have his own thing that he gets to do and experience. We love Ms. Cathy, his teacher. She has a cute little "school" out back of her house. This is our 4th kiddo to go to Ms. Cathy's preschool!

Off He Goes!

Jamo is definitely growing up. Actually, whenever you call him Jamo he says, "I'm not Jamo, I'm Jameson!" So I guess he's growing out of his nickname - sniff! He is pretty particular about people and things being called by their proper names. When I tell him to get his shoes on he says, "They're not shoes, they're sandals!" (He usually wears his sandals.) Or he'll say, "I'm going to Preschool, not school!" He is funny. I'm excited to see how he'll learn and grow over the coming year!

No comments: