Dallin had the assignment to write a biography book report that he had to present in the form of a monologue, costume and prop required! (Dicie also did a similar report in 4th grade.) At first he chose to do his report on Abe Lincoln, but I had him choose someone from a set of books that we have and Henry Ford it was. Dallin did a great job writing his report. I especially loved his opener and his closing line. It was very creative! We borrowed a suit, bought a bowler hat and mustache, and made a simple "Model T" from a cardboard box. Dallin worked really hard memorizing his report and did a great job presenting it in class! There were two other kids that did reports on Lincoln, but Dallin was an original. Good job Dallin!
Here's the video of his performance!








1 comment:
That's such a cute idea. And wow! Memorizing all that must be hard! I should have my kids do something like that- maybe get together with some other homeschool kids. What a cute idea.
Post a Comment