This past weekend we went camping with our good friends, the Medinas. We had a great time! We sure love the Medinas! They have four kids as well, all close in ages to ours. The kids all get along so well. I feel so blessed to have such good friends, and man, I just love those kids! We went to a spot called Silver Creek Plunge. It was beautiful there and they had a hot springs pool to swim in, which the kids loved. We had some fantastic meals, dutch oven and barbeque, yummmm!! 2 different dutch oven desserts flopped, but everything else was a big success! We nearly froze at night, but managed to survive without smothering the kids in their sleeping bags. It was great fun, and of course, we took plenty of pictures:
The Beauty of Nature - Morning Sunrise
Swimming was Dallin's favorite part. We had to drive 2 hours into the mountains to take him swimming . . . hmmmm.
Jameson keeping warm in his pink sleeper. Sorry bud! Pink was all I had!
Miss Mia
All the kids roasting marshmallows










3 comments:
I checked out your blog last week when I got your email with your blog address, but got distracted and didn't leave a comment. I wanted to let you know that I read it and so enjoyed seeing all of the cute photos of your children. Thanks! I will check it out often so we can keep up with your life!
So fun! I do have to wonder about the swimming pool though, what kind of camping was it? Just kidding. You're kids are darling, especially little pink robed Jameson.
Fun times, great memories!! I love the picture of Mia putting her filthy dirty sock on... the joys of camping! I like to tell Will that he will be a "Real Man" because of all the pink he has had to wear since he was born... he and Jameson can commiserate with one another some day!
Post a Comment