Friday, February 27, 2009

One of These Things is NOT Like the Others...

I'm really on a roll with bathtub pictures, so I thought I'd share these. I always laugh when the kids are in the tub together. The differences in skin tone are more glaringly obvious when they're all in their birthday suits. Dallin is truly the albino of the family. And no, it has nothing to do with the mailman. He was just the lucky recipient of the less-dominant Momma genes!
And yes, I always bathe the 3 of them together. Just think of me as a conservationist! Communal bathing - it's the new Green trend!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I've always loved how pasty he is compared to the other kids! Hee hee. I hear ya on the bathing thing, they bathe together and they only get about 2 inches of water unless I'm in a really good mood and it's a special bubble bath. ( :

Kim and Jim said...

These pictures are adorable! How do you get all 3 in the tub together without beating eachother up? I can't even bathe 2 together without a war. Madi thinks it's so funny to splash Aspen to pieces, and Aspen doesn't quite understand why she can't do it right back and splash the dickins out of Madi. Usually, I end up getting the most wet, and frustrated, trying to mediate. By the way, I bet it is much easier washing, and combing Mia's hair now that it is shorter, right?

Debbie said...

So what things are not the same??? haha I'm still smiling at that title!

Full House said...

Oh my goodness! I did not realize how different they were. Genes are kind of crazy.

I like Dicie's new haircut!