Monday, March 29, 2010

My Genes

At our house there are two types of children.  Type A(ngie) and Type B(rett).  Until recently, I thought we might only ever have one Type A.  But I'm beginning to think we may have another one on our hands...


Avery on the Left  - - Baby Angie on the Right
(Yeah, I know.  I was A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!)


p.s. hasn't furniture fabric come a long way in the past few decades?

4 comments:

Daphney said...

Cute and Clever!

Sarah said...

How cute! I don't think any of my babies have looked like me! But your kids, in addition to arriving in an orderly girl-boy pattern, seem to take after one or the other of you!

Jenny said...

That is sooo cute! She looks just like you!

Kim and Jim said...

Congrats on another Type Angie! By the way, for the record, we have a couch in our house right now that looks almost identical to the one baby Angie is sitting on...

Also, can I schedule a photo session with you over the 4th? If you have time, that is :)