Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So Knifty!

Dicie received a set of knifty-knitter looms for Christmas and jumped right in and made two hats.  She made a tiny hat with the newborn loom that fits her new doll perfectly!  After watching her "knit" I started to get the itch to do a little myself.  The looms are easy enough, but after seeing these today I'm cursing myself for never learning to knit for real...


{Images & Knitting Patterns from the Danger Crafts Etsy Shop}

It's never too late to pick up new hobbies right?  I have a thing for cute little monsters right now.  These would be adorable out of fleece or even an old sweater, but still couldn't compare to the hand-knitted original.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm going to stick with crocheting!I hate knitting- probably because the one time I tried I was really bad at it. Cute monsters!

Sarah said...

Talk to Jen Hunter--she is an avid knitter!