Um, that title is my attempt to cleverly say, "Here is a random assortment of baby stuff."
I think I should have a caption-contest for the above photo.
Beckham in the cute outfit from Grandma. Why is it that overalls always look so much bigger before you put them on? I waited to have him wear them because they looked too big, only to discover that we'll only be able to squeeze him into them a time or two! Beckham has outgrown most of his 0-3 month clothes this past week.
He's definitely going to have big brown puppy dog eyes like Jameson.
And look at those chubby cheeks and double chin!
This past week he has really started smiling at people. Love it!
This is the only picture I've managed though. Sorry about the blur, but I figured it's good enough for Grandma.
This is Jameson in his favorite shirt - he was thrilled that Beckham had one too!
(Not that he would show it in front of Mom's camera.)
It's so nice to have such a helpful son. And he's such a talented multi-tasker!
Avery having a tea-party with her dolly friends. (Hey, I said this would be random.)
Correction: When I asked if she was having a tea party she said no, she was having a food party.














5 comments:
Love the update! Oh man, Beckham looks exactly like Jameson. ( : What a funny, squishy little man.
I can't believe Baby B is so big already!! But, I gotta admit, that smile is priceless!
"Pretty, Pretty, Prince...?"
cute pictures!
Wow! Your kids are growing up so fast. They do that I guess.
Well of COURSE it's not a tea party! Avery knows better than to drink tea! I vote for Karissa's caption on the first photo!
Post a Comment